Friday, January 2, 2009

Whats A Girl To Do

I ran out to get the mail.
Caden and Kenna were crying by the front door that they wanted to come too.
As I was running out I yelled
no, you don't have shoes on.



Caden came out on my way back with his snow boots on to walk me back.
What a gentleman.


Then this little number came strolling out the door.


I almost dropped the mail.


Then I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard.


I guess I forgot to mention that
clothing

was also a
requirement.

And maybe boots that matched,
and that weren't on the wrong feet.

I didn't even have to say anything.
(Not that I could have. I was laughing too hard)
Caden put his arm around her and explained all the reasons
we don't go in the snow naked.
(Your bumbo will get cold,
and if you fall down
your
underwears will get all wet.)

Man my day needed that.
My only regret is that my camera is broken,
so I had to get Caden's and I didn't realize till after I took the pictures that the lense had goobery hand prints on it, so the pictures are blurry.
Oh well.
One more reason to love the snow.
And the Kenna Girl.

4 comments:

kim said...

So cute. Love it. What a good mom you are to just laugh it off instead of getting mad at Kenna!

Brittany and Johnse said...

ha ha....i almost peed my pants reading that andi! kenna is a little doll and i love how kids take everything EXACTLY as you say it! ha ha! happy new year!

TwinkleBee said...

I love the pic with her rolling her eyes with her hands at her hips I bet she was saying something cute in her little froggy voice. I also like the one with Caden's arm around her. Those are keepers for sure. I probably would have slipped on the driveway while trying to run and laugh :)

ambyr said...

andi! I couldn't find your blog for a while there! now it's in my reader! this post is priceless!!!! I so wish I knew your kiddos!!! Caden seems like such the big protector! and kenna! what a doll! they all seem to have such fun personalities....wonder where that came from!? hey, by the way.... kristie ragsdale.... are those the same ragsdales that are from denton, texas? just curious. That's so horrible. I'm so sorry.