Monday, January 12, 2009

I loved this day...


My mom was always saying

Why can't you guys just get along?
Why can't you all be friends?

I never got it.

Now that I am a mom,
I find myself wailing
"Why can't you just get along?"
"Be friends!"


And they look at me like I am nuts.

But every once in a while I get a day like this day
(It was in October)

Even with a million other kids in the play place
They were friends.


Sliding

Running


Playing.

I get it now.
This made my heart happy.
I loved this day.

2 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

I know what u mean Andi, I Love the days when the boys can get along and be best friends! it's a very peaceful day! :)

TwinkleBee said...

Ahhhh... That is so cute! and your narration too. I remember those days. I also remember you pinching me alot. Pinching is not a great way to make friends with siblings... :)