Friday, January 16, 2009

Potty Wars

Does this look like a happy face?


What about this?


Or this?


Imagine what my face looked like.

I hate potty training.


She actually started to fall asleep while crying on the potty
because I would not let her get up until she pooped
and after 15 minutes of crying she was nodding off.



I hate today
because today I am a mean mom
who doesn't want to clean out one more
pair of poopy underwear
or clean up one more puddle of pee.
I don't have pictures of my kids smiling on the potty.
Potty training in this house is like waging war
I hate it.
Obviously so do my kids.


2 comments:

Bernie and Doll said...

that would have to be the saddest face! Poor You! i HATE it too! yeah...remember that puddle on your bathroom floor bryn so kindly left for you the other night...NOT FUN! you have my sympathies!

TwinkleBee said...

I guess it's not very nice of me to shake with laughter over that sad Kenna face. She's so darn cute though. It will all pay off when you have one less child in diapers! Love her 'sassy' shirt