Friday, January 9, 2009

Girls Just Want to Have Fun!

So my last post was a little depressing
Lets be honest.


But today
there were no down feelings

There were pedicures



and manicures

and sitting in a massaging chair
while my feet soaked in hot bubbly water.
Ahhh... Bliss



And the best of friends to share it with.



And the best of food to savor and enjoy.



Thank you, thank you, Holly and Cory.


Holly, because you are the best of best friends
You know me better than I know myself I think,
and you shared your Christmas present with me and Caitlin

Cory because that is the
rockinest Christmas Present ever.

Truly.
Who are you?
Who thinks of a giving the gift
of an entire girls night out to their wife?
and then offers to watch ALL of the kids?
It was perfect.
Thank you.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow. I really, really wish I could have been there too. I could have used all of those, especially the Black Tie Mousse Cake. Thank you dear friend for introducing me to that heavenly dessert 10 years ago. My life's a better place because of it.:)

TwinkleBee said...

Between the two of them they really do rock like no one else huh? :)