Friday, October 29, 2010

Witches Night Out


Were you at
Witches Night Out
at Gardner Village?


If you weren't,
I think you were
the only Woman alive in Utah
who was not there


There seemed to be
about six million people there.
And very few things in life
are as fun as millions of women


all dressed up
shopping
dancing
and having a party

Holly, Jen, Jovan and Miranda
Next year will be even better!

Many thanks
to the handsome husband
who complained not once
and said have a great time
as I left him at home
with 5 kids
on a Friday Night.


5 comments:

Megan said...

I've heard alot about Witches Night Out, in fact my cousins were there. Looks fun! And your pumpkin carving party looked fun too! I LOVE Halloween! I'm so happy that you're blogging again. It's fun to see how things are going for you!

TwinkleBee said...

You're the hottest witch there! Seriously! LOVE the outfit!

Amy Bagaso Williams said...

Love the hat! Looks like it was a blast. Wish I could have gone, maybe next year?

Kristi said...

dang! all these new posts! you go girl. i can't believe how big the twins are! some day i hope to squeeze them close, some day...

ambyr said...

oh my gosh!!!! I can't express to you how much I miss you!!!!!!!thank you so much for starting to blog again!!!!! how are you?!! you're twins are FREAKING CUTE and I so wish I could get my hands on them!!!!!!!!!!!!! DANG!! I can't stand it!!!! miss you guys a TON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!