Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blogging Runs in The Family


Collin

is thinking about starting his own blog.


The only things holding him back


are his mean old mom


that keeps taking the computer away
( this makes him very unhappy)

and


coming up with
the perfect name



currently trying to choose between

I Wear My Bib Like a Superman Cape



and

Daily Expressions from a Darling Chub


Thoughts?



I wish that I had the commitment level and creativity to do
this
or this

This past six months has gone by way too fast.
Is it too late to catch up? I hope not
If only Collin could really help me out.

P.S. Philip-in case you were wondering, no laptops were harmed in the making of this blog. I Promise

1 comment:

Amy Bagaso Williams said...

Darling pictures of Collin! It's great to see his everyday "faces".