Monday, October 5, 2009

Kleenex with Extra Lotion Please!

I've had a nasty cold this past week
So we have been doing lots of this.

Snugglin on the couch with juice
and a movie.


I hope someday
I will have the energy to get out my fall decorations
but not today.
I also have two quilts and about 20 aprons to finish
but not today.
About 20 loads of laundry await me
but not today.

Send all of your extra energy and motivation my way.
I need it.

p.s.- I will be making no public appearances this week
I have a monstrous cold sore
from my top lip to my nose.
UGLY

5 comments:

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Dang, I'm sorry you don't feel well!!! Get well soon!!

TwinkleBee said...

haha!! Me too! I had a hugo coldsore, covering almost my whole top lip and up above my lip all the way into my nose. I had to suffer the embarrassment on my trip home to Indiana where I saw tons of folk, and to a huge business dinner here. sucked...I feel for you.

Kristi said...

i'm sooooooooo sorry. i hope you get feeling better soon!

rachel @ blackeiffel said...

Get well soon... thanks for having us over, those waffles and syrup were delicious.

Brittany and Johnse said...

sadly this is the big time of year in Utah for colds :( i'm sorry you all got sick!