Tuesday, February 10, 2009

How Lucky Are We?

The Pink Eye Fairy Came to Our House this morning


We are so thrilled with this experience

I am especially happy at this moment
that my kids share everything
So that they could all get it at once.
In both eyes
(this is new since these pictures were taken this morning)

And my kids love to have eye drops put in their eyes.
They don't scream or kick or hit
So that I have to sit on them and pry their eyes open.



I have spent the entire day cursing

1.the nursery at church
2.the daycare at the gym
3. the preschool

and using and most of a bottle of hand sanitizer


and half a container of Clorox wipes.

I have also spent the entire day
wishing blessings on the pediatrician
(no sarcasm here!)
who very kindly called in the prescription for the eye drops


instead of making me haul this whole snotty crying crew
into the office so that I could pay $25 dollars per kid
just to tell me that they have pink eye.
Bless you Nurse Samantha,
and Dr. Wilcox,
Bless you.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow Lucky You! Sounds like you had an awsome day. Even with pink eye the kids are still so cute!!!

Ruthykins said...

i guess i have this to look forward to. luckily my kids haven't gotten pink eye yet.

kim said...

Sorry Andi. That is so not fun for you!

Kristi said...

Having sick kids is the pits man. And serioulsy, if I lived by you guys I would switch pediatricians to yours. Bless them for calling in the prescription.