Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So this is what motherhood looks like today...

I did this post two months ago but couldn't get the pictures to work. I finally managed it, so think early September.

If I could keep Cohen off the table it would be a great day. People think that I turn the chairs around to start a new trend or something. No. It is my only hope of keeping Cohen down for two seconds.

So while I was outside dealing with this...





Cohen climbed up and created this
Isn't he precious? This happens roughly, six times a day!

2 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

That is so cute that Ryan likes to bake....i love it! The rolls looked delicious! And your kids are so active it love it! Cohen and Kenna are adorbale..... I am loving that you keep posting! thanks!

TwinkleBee said...

t'he t'he. that was a good laugh. I can picture it now.