Monday, March 23, 2009

And the winner is...

So I can't tell you how I have been dreading this post.
I've put it off till Monday I am dreading it so much.
See, so many of you answered
And I can't afford
To make a free apron for all of you.

But I want to.
Because it made me SOOO HAPPY that you guys commented.
(Really, almost as happy as the hutch, made me happy.)
Even Ryan would check to see the comment count
He would come find me and announce...
"Honey, its up to 12!"
"There are 14 now."
"Holy Cow, there are 19!"
"19!" I screech "Yeah!"
(and I did a little happy dance)
I hate myself a little for only giving out one.
Really, hate myself.

So I put it off, and put it off,
But today is the day of reckoning.
And I wanted to be totally fair,


so
I subtracted those of you who already have an apron
(or are shortly getting one when I make it to the post office.)
and gave you all a number according to order


and put those numbers in my lucky St. Patrick's Day Bowl

and the winner is...

#8 Randi Gardner

So Randi,
if you would like to go to the apron shop
and pick out the fabric that you like,
then tell me in a comment,
I will get started on your apron today.

The rest of you.
Please keep commenting.
I promise to comment on your blogs.
And,
since I hated doing just one


I promise I will give another apron away soon.
Keep Checking.

3 comments:

Little Lady~bug said...

your aprons are so cute....we made a similar pattern and I love it. I had a hard time picking out fabric that wasn't the typical Trilby fabric, but I did and then I made one for each of my sisters. What a creative present! I think it is great that you are giving a free apron away. What fabric stores do you have there? Any who they are great and Kenna looks so cute!

Randi Gardner said...

Wow! I never win anything... this is very exciting... and generous! I already LOVED reading your blog! I really like the Blue and Yellow combination... it's very springy! Thank you so much Andi! I can't wait!

Ruthykins said...

well, even though i didn't win i'll keep reading your blog. i do find it interesting.