Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Adventures of a "Choc-o-wat" Lovin Boy

I came downstairs
and found
THIS
calmly sitting on the couch
watching a show.

I asked him what happened.


He looked at his hand for a second and said
"choc-o-wat"

"You ate chocolate?"
"Ya"
"See."

I cleaned up this Choc-o-wat Boy
and went into the office
to hide the bag of Hershey Kisses.

I walked back by the office two minutes later,
and
found
this.

"Cohen, what are you doing?!?!"

"Wan Choc-o-wat!"


Ryan got him down
and suggested that we throw out the Kisses.
Since no hiding spot was safe from
Choc-o-wat Boy

3 comments:

Ruthykins said...

i have to hide the chocolate in the fridge. it's got locks.

Kasi said...

Nice. I have a choc o wat boy myself

Erickson Family said...

OMGsh! That's my kind of kid!! I freeze my chocolate. Way in the back. Inside an old freezer veg bag. Cuz 1)I'm not as tempted to keep eating and 2)They haven't discovered that hiding place yet. Good one, huh?? LOL